Saturday, September 17, 2011

Let Go of Doubts!

Introduction [skip if you don't care]
So, in the post, I'll be assuming you read the post that frees you from thinking for others and lets you think for yourself! If not, you might want to skim through it HERE.


To begin letting go of those pesky doubts we should first understand why they are there. Doubts are are tips that we are disbelieving. They are there so when we don't believe in something, then we can let it go and work on something we truly believe in. It's kind of like our mind's bodyguard against things it doesn't want to do or trust.
Anything that isn't constant pleasure is probably going to lead to doubts. If we never learn to deal with aforementioned [means: previously said] doubts, then we will always let them lead us away from what we really want. Don't worry though! You can break down this doubtful block of stone and lead yourself into a whole new world of freedom. The useful destruction of unneeded doubts and liberation from them is such a mind-freeing expanse that is within' your reach!
Now that you understand why they are there and how leaving them in your dust can benefit you, let us work on exactly how we do that. If you're not ready now, then you'll never be!

Getting Rid of Doubts
Sure I could tell you about palm therapy or give you a huge list that you don't know what to do with, but I like to keep things simple and understandable. Shall we start with the most obvious? By the way, you can trust links I post. Just press the button on the very top right.


  • Relax
    • Honestly, I have no idea how this is overlooked so easily. Relaxation is the first thing you should try when attempting to slap those fears around.
    • I do recommend meditation because it is simply the most relaxing thing [besides flat-out sleeping]. You can find ways to do that here. Let's say you have already tried that. Meditation isn't always easy and it takes time to develop. You want results now! As quickly and easily as possible!
    • So try listening to music? I'm not talking about death metal or those sad sad country songs. In fact, completely ignore music that you usually listen to. Remember those relaxing piano pieces and orchestra music? They were popular for a REASON. What better way to wind down after a day of farming/praying/or slaughtering villagers than to listen to soothing music? Remember: You don't want music that has lyrics [for the most part] or that you know because you, most likely, have attached emotional meaning that isn't going to help you forget the relax.
    • There are a plethora [means: excess] of useful relaxation techniques on this grand web of ours! All you have to do is search
  • Be Aware Why They are There
    • I've already touched upon this in the introduction, but I'm not talking about a definition for doubts or the 'scientific' reason doubts are there. I'm talking about your personal reasons why you have them. Ask yourself: Why is this doubt there? What can I do to overcome this? Is this really what I want?
    • So, you don't know? You can't even answer the first question? Alright, don't worry. I got you, my friend. This might seem hard, but if you know if this is what you want, then find out how to overcome it. Then... DO IT! More often than not, if you don't know why it is there, then it's because someone else placed it in your head.
  • Stop Rationalizing
    • But but but: blah blah blah. This is rationalizing. It's making excuses for why or why you shouldn't do something. This can EASILY mess up all of your progress because you have a single 'but it's fine just this one time'. That one time turns in to procrastination as well.
    • Let me give you an example. Let's say I'm trying to quit smoking [common in smokers, I hear]. 
      • So I get through half the first day, but a friend offers me a cigarette. What do I do? I say to myself: 'Oh, I can smoke just this one and start again tomorrow!' Of course, you could. But what's inevitably [means: impossible to avoid] going to happen tomorrow as well? That's right: Someone else is going to offer you one or you'll see one and say the same thing. 'Oh, just this one'. This is what you should avoid AT ALL costs. You'll almost always regret it later. 
  • Do NOT Fear Failure
  • See how happy he was? (:
    • Ever hear of 'The only thing to fear is fear itself'? Theodore Roosevelt had a really good point. The only thing that's going to keep you from your success is the fear of failure. Sure, you may have failed once, twice, or even forty-two times. But who's counting? Just keep your eye on the goal at the end of the road.
    • Of course you're going to fail. Don't set yourself up for disappointment. The real power is in persistence [means: not giving up]. Do you think people just HAPPEN to know how to do operate on brains? Do you really think Einstein just thought one day: Hey! E... equals... MC!... SQUARED!!! Be realistic, chump. You've gotta put some effort forth.
Now, absorb this information. Really UNDERSTAND it. Reading does not = understanding. You actually have to think it through and at least try to think of ways to apply it to your life.

Okay, WHAT NOW?
Looking for the next post in this 'series'? It has yet to come.

And that is the end of this post. I appreciate your continued effort at attempting to decipher my horrible writing. Really, I love you... a lot... Too much?
Let's try that again: THANK YOU FOR READING, IT MAKES ME HAPPY!

He who types a lot,
Ace

p.s. [passenger steamer?] I have a facebook. Be my friend? [see my eyes twinkle]
p.p.s [cause I like typing that?] If you find any errors, I'd love to hear about them. Really. :l

No comments:

Post a Comment